[OOTB-hive] My challenge to all members of the Order of the Bee

Boriss Mejias tchorix at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:59:54 BST 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for sharing that opinion Younes. Obviously you are a good candidate
for the board. I'm glad you are there.

I also feel that the open source spirit of the company is fading away
again, but there is hope with the work that Kristen, Francesco, and I would
like to include David Webster, are doing for the community. They can't
change the direction of the company, but they can help the community to be
connected and have a communication with the company. That is crucial for
the community to know which path to follow.

Cheers
Boriss