[OOTB-infra] DNS

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Wed Feb 18 19:30:47 GMT 2015

Why not using the service at the hoster? It's not free (incl. org domain
~10€/y) but reliable and allows full access and automation.
Yes - and it's a bad idea to host our own dns since this has to be
secure and high available.
As an alternative we could use a DNS provider with webspace and email
smart host. This would keep the primary website also high available and
mails are send from a trusted server. I prefer smaller providers in
europe with no free offer. This keeps the bad guys and big brother away.