[OOTB-infra] DNS

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Wed Feb 18 10:33:13 GMT 2015

Manage yes. Host, no. You need two DNS servers on diff networks to be able
to host DNS. Imagine what happens if a DNS server attempts to get an update
from our DNS and it happens to be down with no alternate server listed? We
could end up taking the domain off the internet for the period of the TTL

Perhaps a ootb cloud flare account is how to go. Also if we can have an
ootb account with a domain name provider I can transfer the domain and we
could just use the provider's DNS

Enviado con Aquamail para Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com