[OOTB-infra] blog aggregator

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:09:19 BST 2014

So are we looking for a complete blog platform? So we can post full
posts for ourselves and then add a short abstract and link to blogs
which are posted elsewhere?

There is obviously Drupal+CMIS if we wanted to host the posts in
alfresco, but this needs a few things to happen first

Perhaps we can just use a blogging platform for this? There are plenty
of free ones, e.g. blogger.com, wordpress, etc