[OOTB-infra] blog aggregator

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Wed Oct 15 11:01:17 BST 2014

Dear members of the INFRA committee.

I want to ask you to think about the blog agregator to use on our website. We want to solve following tasks:
- posting our news as Order of the Bee. For example we can already create a post about Summit and include links to Summit Summary from blogs of our members. We can use some external blog to this task or just create plain HTML page for each news, that is not very good.
- creation of the archive of the best and actual tutorials and blog posts. We have it already at http://orderofthebee.org/archive/ && https://github.com/OrderOfTheBee/OrderOfTheBee.github.io/blob/master/assets/data/posts.json , but I'm not sure that it's a good idea to store such entries in JSON. It would be nice to give at least 5-10 members access to add new posts to our Archive.

Your ideas?

Regards,
Oksana