[OOTB-infra] blog aggregator

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Wed Oct 15 18:24:33 BST 2014

Heiko, why do you like Redmine so much? :) It will be again our internal application. But we need a nice design/interface for external users (not members of the Order). I like JSON on the website because it doesn't require additional tools. But this time I agree, that we need more than JSON.

Martin,
Sounds good. I have never thought about it. If the platform supports links to external posts, gives us the ability to like/share them, and provides tags for search, then I like it.
We use Tumblr in the company, it is free and really nice (blog.itdhq.com). I like that I can configure template, so design can be the same as on the primary website. And I like that people can post in one blog from different accounts (like on Github). So I suggest to use it. I have never used blogger, and I used only default Wordpress template, so I don't know how to configure them. But if you think that these solutions suit us better, let's create an account and subdomain for this purpose.

offtopic: one more social network to administer and update... %)