[OOTB-hive] Docker(/Kubernetes) - My ideas for potential work (re: Daren's mail)

Douglas C. R. Paes douglascrp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 10:14:32 GMT 2018

Hello Jeff.

The idea is not to force the Docker use, but to use it to make things
easier. This is why Docker is used, to start PostgreSQL and Search Services
only.
For Alfresco and Share, there is nothing different, as the war files are
used as always.
But those are optional, and one can have then running locally using
traditional methods.

Douglas C. R. Paes

*"D**one is better than perfect**"*