[OOTB-hive] Any thoughts on OOTBee owning projects or OOTBee access to Maven Central

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Tue Nov 8 09:38:45 GMT 2016

Sorry all I was on a well deserved vacation so couldn't reply.

I'm always in for a OOTB github. I want to add my own project(s), my own
patches to it as well (I guess there was a mailing about patches which
didn't really fly off).
I probably want to merge my community admin-console with the
support-tools done at the Hackaton so untill it isn't a general OOTB
project, I probably won't :P.
I only use Maven when needed, so no opinion here.