[OOTB-hive] Alfresco Global Virtual Hack-a-thon 2016

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 22:02:15 BST 2016

This is great, thanks Axel. The global virtual hack-a-thon is a lot of
fun--if you've never tried it you should.

Might I suggest that we use this event as a forcing function around an
add-ons contribution process? It would be wonderful if some of the add-ons
created during the hack-a-thon could be put through the process, even if it
is simple and rough around the edges. Hopefully it will show everyone how
easy (and useful) it is to become an OOTB-listed add-on.

As the driver of the add-ons sub-committee as well as the hack-a-thon,
you're in a good position to make this happen. What do you think?

Jeff