[OOTB-hive] Can artifacts.alfresco.com be opened to the community?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Wed Jul 27 19:45:53 BST 2016

I have not done well keeping up on my email the past month.

There is a desire within Alfresco Software to allow members of our open source community publish artifacts through our nexus infrastructure, but we don't currently have a plan for doing that. We would need to make it clear to consumers of the service which artifacts are officially supported and which are not.

I don't think it would happen before the end of this year.

Cheers,

Richard