[OOTB-hive] New communication platform for our community?

martin at bettercode.com martin at bettercode.com
Wed Jul 27 19:14:12 BST 2016

> Suggestion:
> Let's try Mattermost (if Martin is ok to use his instance? or
> someone else), for test, and see our needs. Create some channel, and
> let's use it.
>
> Olivier

Certainly we can use my instance as a test; at the moment though
everything is in my VPN, I still need to wrangle my reverse proxy or
port forwarding and I may not have time now to do that before next week,
but at the moment it's running quite happily as are (for the most part)
jenkins and artifactory.

Cheers
Martin