[OOTB-hive] New voting members

Oksana Kurysheva okurysheva at itdhq.com
Thu Jul 21 08:37:39 BST 2016

I'm happy to announce that yesterday after a long discussion our voting members decided to promote 5 more members to the "Voting member" status following their activities during BeeCon.

Welcome to Younes Regaieg, Olivier Anh, Mikel Asla, Charles Le Seac'h and Bindu Wavell. More coming soon, we just started this dicussion :)

If your colleagues were on BeeCon, but they are not members of the Order of the Bee, please remind them to send the request to become a member of the Order!

Regards,
Oksana