[OOTB-hive] Volunteers wanted - Maintaining Community Support Tools

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:59:42 GMT 2016

Since I did communicate a date / deadline in the initial mail I will be
open for (and respond to) additional replies until then.
If we have our minimum of volunteers (it looks good so far) when I get back
from the holiday week at home, I'll likely start with some preparatory
tasks right then (i.e. setup Gitter for volunteers/maintainer team,
prepare/organise access to Maven Central, setup GitHub team etc). I may
also check if/how we could use one of the localization-oriented sites to
simplify that aspect and allow easier participation that way (similar to
the language pack community for Alfresco). January might then be used to
transfer ownership, publish first release (basically as-is state as
"release candidate"), organise collaboration within the maintainer team and
map out any actions for a first "real" release.