[OOTB-hive] Thank you to all!

briank at glmotorsports.net briank at glmotorsports.net
Tue Dec 20 16:09:25 GMT 2016

I just wanted to drop a note to thank all the OOTB members for the help I've received in my Alfresco journey!

I now find myself without time to contribute back as my personal life has become too busy, and in my workplace we're no longer focusing on anything other than maintaining our Alfresco instance.  So, it's time to say good-bye for now, will be unsubscribing from the e-mail list shortly.

I wasn't sure who to contact directly, so if someone could pass the word along to take me off the website members list, that'd be appreciated.  :-)

Thanks again, this is a wonderful group, wish you all the best!

-- Brian Knoblauch