[OOTB-hive] Volunteers wanted - Maintaining Community Support Tools

martin at bettercode.com martin at bettercode.com
Mon Dec 19 16:37:07 GMT 2016

> Please respond to this mail *before January 9th* if you are
> volunteering for maintaining this project. I'll consider 3 people
> willing to be "core maintainers" the minimum number to pass.

I suspect that 3 maintainers for every accepted plugin may be very
difficult to achieve. I was going to say that the minimum should be 1,
but having 3 would actually make for a very robust plugins selection, it
would mean a plugin would need to be seen as quite important to the
community if 3 people were actually happy to stand as long term
maintainers of it.

I do fear however that we will have very few addons in our list if we
stick to that :-/

Can we "require" just 2 maintainers and "aspire" to a 3rd?

Martin