[OOTB-hive] Volunteers wanted - Maintaining Community Support Tools

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:46:32 GMT 2016

If you count myself as one of the three then it really is just two... A
quorum of at least three is desirable (not just nice-to-have) to
mediate/resolve potential differences of opinion about what goes into a
project.
The goal is not to have "as many as possible" addons maintained by OOTBee,
but those that may be useful / important enough that people agree on would
be better served by community ownership. This should not be confused with
"addons listing".