[OOTB-hive] [ADDONS] What do we want from an Order-managed addonlisting?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Tue Aug 30 21:35:46 BST 2016

It sounds like it was a productive call.

Alfresco has been working on an automated testing system for the core product. It is built on technologies that we can open source and distribute. I haven't received an update on it in a while. However, I don't believe that upgrade testing for add-ons is in the scope of work.

I recently updated the technical certification criteria we use for Certified Partner Solutions, but we are still working on the best place for them to live (probably in the new social hub that will be community.alfresco.com). You can see them here:

In-Process Extensions:
https://my.alfresco.com/share/s/BF5VTJ5BTkiWAdKXLqYYAQ

Out-of-Process Integrations:
https://my.alfresco.com/share/s/VWPKn-OpQTOjv-vY8mEMMw

It is great to see you all engaged in this effort. Let me know how I can support you.

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard Esplin