[OOTB-hive] Alfresco community on Weblogic server

L. David Zuluaga Botero dzuluaga at apropia.co
Thu Aug 18 01:25:04 BST 2016

Hi!

My name is David, I'm an entrepreneur from Latinamerica who loves and
understands the importance of  open source.

My company is based on open source software support, and I am currently
doing a pilot on a big University in my City.

This University requires Alfresco to be installed on:

Sistema operativo: Solaris 11.3 or Oracle Linux 6.5

Servidor de aplicaciones: Weblogic 12C

DB: mysql.

We've been strugling for about a month with this installation with no
success.

I couldn't find forum or documentation for this.

Is there anybody who has done this before and can give us some guidance?

Many thanks!

*Ludwig David Zuluaga Botero*
Director Ejecutivo / CEO - APROPIA Open Source
Celular/Mobile: +57 3004916896
Correo: dzuluaga at apropia.co
www.apropia.co