[OOTB-hive] Useful Add-ons and Patches WAS Re: OOTB contribution issues

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Tue Aug 2 18:23:00 BST 2016

Richard,

if this does not appear as if Alfresco Inc. does not care I don't know what.

I guess there is a fair share of frustrated people in the community who
remain silent about this for one reason or another. I really think is
time you guys change something about it. I'll go mute now.

Regarding you questions: I guess the first thing is make people feel
welcome. This pretty much feels the opposite.

Speaking for myself: I am giving away stuff I consider useful for free.
Yes, I know - Alfresco does too.

Again: This is nothing personal.

cheers
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: deas0815
M: +49 160 4694826
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco ECM, Clojure, Groovy und WordPress - aus Spaß und für Geld