[OOTB-hive] registry for models and namespaces?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Thu May 21 16:54:42 BST 2015

I think this is a big need, and I would love to see this happen.

When we launched the Add-ons Directory (http://addons.alfresco.com), I created
a category for content models with the idea that people would share them. But
I don't believe that anyone has.

We don't have to wait for Order of the Bee to create additional infrastructure
(though I think that would be great). You can list your content model now in
the add-ons directory.

Thanks,

Richard

--
Richard Esplin
Product Manager, Alfresco Community Edition