[OOTB-hive] registry for models and namespaces?

Daniel Gradecak daniel at gradecak.com
Thu May 21 15:34:45 BST 2015

I think it is a good idea, but OOTB is still far away from adding new
"applications" in the distro I guess.
However, once there is new "amps" involved, I agree there have to be many
things set up, not only model namespaces but also spring bean namespaces
etc ...

There is many things that can get wrong, but mainly like you said some
"good practices" (not to tell best) need to be applied before something
will get in the distro.
And probably the addon team will have something like a "namespace" registry
list.

--
*Daniel Gradecak*
+385 99 2248944