[OOTB-hive] BeeCon - Organization

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Thu May 7 00:50:15 BST 2015

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Tahir

It would be really great to have some Alfresco engineers at our
conference, and actually it would be a great way for Alfresco to show
their support for the bees, to fund the costs of some engineers and
allow them the time off to attend.

I guess that would be more relevant for the main conference that Boriss
is proposing than for the grassroots version I have suggested