[OOTB-hive] BeeCon - Organization

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Wed May 6 11:06:43 BST 2015

I don't really mind where the conference is, I'll  see if we can get a place in Amsterdam :).

Second I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time about. Excited that we can set up a great Con by ourselves!
Disappointed that we probably won't have all the Alfresco engineers anymore. I'd love the chats with the engineers.

Hopefully we could still get some of the main speakers at our conference.

Best regards,

Tahir Shazad Malik
Contezza