[OOTB-hive] May the 4th be with you! Announcement!

Torben Lauritzen tl at magus.dk
Tue May 5 09:27:00 BST 2015

Hi All.

I think it is a great idea to organize an Alfresco Community Meeting, and I would be happy to help!

But I would like it to be completely independent of the Alfresco company - they are welcome to act as sponsors, but otherwise I think we should emphasize that it is a Community meeting, encompassing both technical and business issues related to Alfresco Community Edition.

Cheers,
Torben