[OOTB-hive] [ELECTIONS] If I am re-elected to the board

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:21:01 BST 2015

Order of the Bee,

In my term as one of the founding board members my primary contribution was
writing the by-laws. In the early days I put structure around our efforts
by establishing sub-committees. I also did some minor work on the early web
site.

Later in the year my participation was limited to some discussions and some
activity on social channels such as setting up scheduled tweets to occur
during Alfresco Summit.

If I am re-elected to the board I will continue to devote time towards
galvanizing our global efforts around Community Edition. As a long-time
community member and former employee responsible for the community, I bring
a perspective that is important to what are still very early days in the
evolution of this organization.

There are many great candidates to choose from. Whether or not I'm
re-elected to a board position, I look forward to continuing to collaborate
with the board and the rest of the order.

Respectfully,

Jeff