[OOTB-hive] Some more ideas

Jan Pfitzner jan at alfrescian.com
Fri Jun 13 13:06:42 BST 2014

1. would recommend to start with trello first until everything is setup.
2. my board is still more a prototype but I'm going to push it to github
asap...but that may take a while
3. I'm refering alfrescians.org or alfrescians.com (with a "s")  that won't
have any relations to my own alfrescian.com site.
I could imagine that such a similar domain could lead to confusions, but
from my side it's all fine.
I would recommend that the name should be related to "alfresco" somehow - "
orderofthebee.org" could be about every software...
We should also reuse the "brand label" if we'd like to use a common github
repo....

jan