[OOTB-hive] Some more ideas

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:06:19 BST 2014

Cheers Jan, I've sent you an invite to join the mailing list but cc:ing
you for now.

1) +1 - I've used trello but not waffle. Trello is very free form and
nice to use. Although... actually I think we should use your kanban
board, it looks really nice :-)

2) I would _really_really_ like to have the content coming out of
alfresco somehow, that's just my opinion, I think we should eat our own
dogfood / drink our own nectar ;-)

3) I was just considering the domain name, I'd just found out that
orderofthebee.buzz is an available name, which kind of tickled me! but
the alfrescian.com domain would be a fine place. I wonder though if
using it would pollute your google rankings for your blog or the two
things would interact badly from google's point of view. Something like
bees.alfrescian.com might be an option.

Any other group members like to chip in?

Martin / marsbard