[OOTB-hive] Unifying voices

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:55:58 BST 2014

This mailing list is a good start for collaborating, we can use it to
decide how we wish to collaborate using Alfresco and how we will proceed
to do that (just some WCM? full portal like Liferay? an integration with
TogetherJS[1]?)

Let's thrash out some ideas here and then get together for a Hangout to
discuss them further.

marsbard

[1] https://togetherjs.com/