[OOTB-hive] Unifying voices

Lanre el_gigantes at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 23:46:42 BST 2014

Hi all
It would seem we’re fractured in terms of ideas and goals for the order to get started.
Might I suggest that we organise a virtual conference between the members of the current mailing list some-time next month?
At the moment I really only would like us to focus on just two things for that meeting.
1) Unifying all our ideas & voices to define the goals for the ootb
2) A collaborative platform on which we should all communicate.

Regarding the latter, I see Richard is willing to donate a server as am I; but there’s no reason not do decide on the collaborative platform before the virtual conference.

Lanre
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you've done anything at all.
- Binary God (Futurama)