[OOTB-hive] Introducing myself

Charles Le Seac'h cls at torda.net
Mon Aug 25 23:41:12 BST 2014

Hello,

Hollidays are terminated and my network connection is now good enough to
write e-mails.
I was very happy my membership to the Order was accepted so fast. Thank
you !
I will try to provide quickly a picture to add on the website (if I
failed, we could make one during Summit ;-))

The help I can provide to the Order is, for the moment, to relay
communication and "bee spirit" to the french audience.
Maybe can I also give a small help to ADDON or MKT (first contribution
to come on github).

Waiting to seeing most of you in London.
Charles