[OOTB-hive] On AddOns

Angel Borroy angel.borroy at keensoft.es
Tue Aug 26 08:12:00 BST 2014

To provide additional value on Alfresco add ons catalog, we should provide some extra information on every selected add on:

1. Ready to deploy AMPs (some users are not developers and I think we should exclude JAR packaging)
2. Screenshots (where not available at Alfresco site)
3. Out notes on the add on
4. Verified on 4.2.f / 5.0.a (we should deploy every add on and test it to provide our “certified stamp”)
5. Related content (current Alfresco site tags system is a chaos)
6. Comprehensive license information

I think we should only target open source add ons and even only add ons with source code available. On the other hand, we should provide a simple tut on compiling and installing add ons (building and deploying AMPs).

I’m expecting your comments and opinions!
Angel Borroy
keensoft

email:   angel.borroy at keensoft.es
web:     http://www.keensoft.es