[OOTB-hive] [GOV] Thoughts

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 00:23:22 BST 2014

Remember that votes are not casual events to be happened upon nor are they typically broader than the committee. Therefore 48 hours should be plenty because the people voting will be actively engaged in the debate prior to the vote.

48 hours is what Apache uses so that's why I suggested it.

In any case, I am up for whatever the group decides. We could put it to a vote for the recursive beauty of it. :)

Jeff