[OOTB-hive] Organizing our efforts

Daniel Gradecak daniel at gradecak.com
Thu Aug 21 08:51:46 BST 2014

In croatia we have something like "civic associations", not sure how to
translate it correctly. But those associations receive money from the
government and are actually non profit organizations. Such a legal
association might be good for OOTB and Croatia could be our HQ hehe ;)
Kidding but through those kind of associations many work is done, people
are paid for that work etc ... I am sure all of you have something like
that in your countries.

But why not doing such a thing? To be honest there are associations that
are called i.e. "honeycumb lovers", "flower sympathizers", "Java devs" etc
..., I am just trying to explain how it works here, maybe someone will get
new ideas. Even some of the "biggest" croatian footbal teams are civic
associations. But that could be something organized for each country
independently of course.

I agree that the all of us will do work in our spare time simply because we
love it and some of us will need to receive some composations at the end.
Probably finding a legal way to do all that will be good.

--
Daniel Gradecak

http://www.gradecak.com
+385 99 2248944