[OOTB-hive] platform ideas

Tahir Malik tahir.malik at contezza.nl
Wed Aug 20 15:23:36 BST 2014

I Agree that we can build anything in Alfresco if needed.

We could use Datalists to order issues & tasks. Maybe create some custom
code to create an action from a Datalist entry to a new task.
For each devision a site so we can collaborate.

I guess switching to Alfresco from the mailinglist would be a great
idea. We could use the forums/wiki/datalist to manage everything.
I like that idea more than a huge mailinglist which isn't searchable and
you'll need a lot of copy & paste stuff from the mailinglist to Alfresco
and maybe back.

Greetz,

Tahir