[OOTB-hive] platform ideas

Andreas Steffan a.steffan at contentreich.de
Wed Aug 20 14:18:25 BST 2014

Hallo Heiko,

seriously, I think it would feel more than strange using Redmine or
another somewhat similar collaboration tool which is not Alfresco Share.
Sure, some areas such (as the Wiki) in Alfresco Share may be inferior to
a competitions counterpart, but at least we all know the former. And if
we desperately miss a feature, we might just implement it - and add it
to he ADDONS-mix or DISTRO right away. ;)

At this time, I personally do not feel the need to introduce a (any)
full blown collaboration tool.

regards
Andreas

--
Andreas Steffan

Achter Billing 14
22399 Hamburg
Germany

skype: contentreich
M: +49 1793903615
T: +49 40 23943542
F: +49 40 23943542

http://www.contentreich.de

Contentreich : Alfresco WCM / ECM, JEE, Grails