[OOTB-hive] Status update

David Webster david.webster at alfresco.com
Fri Aug 8 08:16:53 BST 2014

On 7 Aug 2014, at 19:37, Andreas Steffan <a.steffan at contentreich.de> wrote:

> Ok, so it seems Alfresco employees need to be treated special as they
> cannot be seen as independent.

Hello everyone,

Richard pointed me to this fantastic effort yesterday, so I joined the list to see what is going on, and offer any support I can. I agree that Alfresco employees can't be independent, but we can hopefully offer help, insight and also promote the Order internally within Engineering and the wider company.

If I may, I'll lurk here and offer what help I can.

The Alfresco Community is brilliant and is essential to the company's continued success; the fact that this group has started up is a definite sign of its strength, well done on starting it.

David.
--
David Webster, Senior Engineer, Alfresco.
david.webster at alfresco.com  | Twitter: @davidcognite