[OOTB-infra] misdirecting honeycomb instance (@heiko)

martin at ocretail.com martin at ocretail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:03:13 BST 2015

OK I get it I think, the reason I'm getting a redirect error is because of not
returning that header? OK

The thing is, I'm not going to add that feature to the next point release of
honeycomb, perhaps it will be an option in 1.1.0 but right now I need to run a
production version honeycomb as it is. So I guess we're going to have to host it
elsewhere, it's a shame we didn't get any extra IPs at the time we got the box,
as I suggested at the time.