[OOTB-infra] misdirecting honeycomb instance (@heiko)

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:04:35 BST 2015

Hi Heiko

We don't have a tickets system. I guess I could have raised a github
issue but the way we deal with things is on the public list and in
github. The wiki and redmine thing are not really seriously our
infrastructure as far as I know.

I just want to know if it is possible to have a virtual host proxy
without any ssl termination or url rewriting, as our instance already
handles that.

Thanks
Martin