[OOTB-infra] Sharing sensitive information

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:38:20 GMT 2015

The INFRA committee has a lot of sensitive information that needs to be
shared; logins to external services, internal passwords and host lists etc.

We need a way to do this.

I use http://lastpass.com/ to store my web passwords and it allows easy
sharing of passwords with others, and when shared the password can be
revealed or not, and changes can be allowed or denied. That may be a
possibility but of course we would all need to use it.

Of course we may have shared secrets which are not just web passwords,
however we have the gitlab private repos I have just set up and
information of a more textual nature could be stored there.

Another way would be perhaps a shared Dropbox folder.

Of course we could use a private section of our Showcase Alfresco
instance. Or another completely private instance.

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks
Martin