[OOTB-infra] Meeting about INTRA and DISTRO

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Mon Feb 16 09:03:50 GMT 2015

Hi Martin,

just an explaination - no request for a discussion:
from my side there is no intention of "back channel" discussion at all.
It's more or less a question of efficiency. I don't like to invite
everyone for somehow feedback if I try to discuss / work out a
suggestion which then will be presented to the broader audience.
Additionally we have to take sure not to publish informations thru
public lists which hackers and spamers may misuse.
If you care/worry about transparency we should find a way (e.g. to cc
all mails to a closed list or something similar. Github offers this only
to payed accounts or am I wrong?).

Anyway - I just wanted to send the message: My intention is to consume
as few time from anyone (incl. me) to prepare a credible suggestion and
to include everyone if there is something prepared to get feedback or to
decide on.

Heiko