[OOTB-infra] Live showcase

Lanre el_gigantes at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 21:03:37 BST 2014

Hi guys.

It’s late sunday evening and I have just sort of almost caught up with the conversation.
I would like to consider that we get a dedicated server from a provider and leverage openvz ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenVZ ) as a virtualisation layer from which we can showcase different versions of alfresco. (VPSdime is based on openvz I believe)
I only have experience with ovh as a dedicated service provider and with this kind of offer : http://www.ovh.com/fr/serveurs_dedies/hosting/2014-HOST-32.xml#options, we have a lot of IPs and the flexibility to do what we
want.
Again sorry for the late entry. Let m know what you guys think.
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you've done anything at all.