[OOTB-infra] Live showcase

Heiko Robert heiko.orderofthebee.info at ecm4u.de
Thu Oct 16 10:50:31 BST 2014

Hi Ole,

did you follow the discussion? I remember your boss offered a server
sponsorship, right?
Is 49€ per month (+49€ for inital setup) to much or should we start non
virtualized using vpsdime or similar?

In case your boss agrees (what would be great!): If /you /order the
server you will get the official invoice of course:
http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-ex

@martin: I agree KVM is a good alternative but I would prefer ESX to be
able to share images with endusers/organisations without any hassle.
If we get the sponsorship I can set it up the next days.

Thanks
Heiko