[OOTB-infra] blog aggregator

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:24:19 BST 2014

A quick search found a way to get things out of tumblr, in this case
into wordpress

http://tumblr2wordpress.benapps.net/

It uses tumblr's api to get the posts out. I think this makes a good
stopgap until (if) we decide on an alternative platform

I did write this in a reply to heiko, then as I was sending I realised I
hadn't sent it to the list, hit escape, and managed not to copy it to
'sent' >.< - heiko if there was anything substantial in my post to you
that I should have put here, maybe you can add it as a reply

Martin