[OOTB-infra] Virtualisation platforms - IRC discussion

Martin Cosgrave martin at ocretail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:59:29 GMT 2014

That would be an excellent idea, we haven't actually seen your plan in
full yet, just in dribs and drabs. Perhaps you could give us a summary
so we can discuss it?

On 03/11/2014 23:40, Heiko Robert wrote:
> I would prefer to discuss / explain it once if there are doubts/open
> questions with everyone who's interested instead of discussing it
> again and again out of context.

I'm sorry for being a pain in the arse, but this is one decision that
will be quite hard to undo if we later decide we haven't done the right
thing. I'd like to make sure we take the time to be sure about it.

Martin