[OOTB-hive] Docker(/Kubernetes) - My ideas for potential work (re: Daren's mail)

Ian Wright tech at wrighting.org
Thu Jan 10 14:22:54 GMT 2019

Just to further muddy the waters

Has anybody looked at using AWS ECS?

If you're happy to tie yourself to AWS then it potentially looks a more
appropriate solution than k8s or docker-compose

Although Alfresco themselves seem to be going more and more down the AWS
route I don't think there's anything (yet) that is AWS specific

(might be nice if the official S3 connector could be released to the
community...)

(unfortunately I'm traveling during the hackathon but will be at the
devcon if anybody wants to discuss)

Regards,

Ian