[OOTB-hive] Amazon storage assistance

Jeff Potts jeffpotts01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 03:55:06 GMT 2017

It seemed to be instability with timeouts/long running requests.

For example, suppose someone uploads a 4 GB file to Alfresco. Then cloud
store starts to move it to S3 but something happens to interrupt this. It
seemed like the repo was being left in an inconsistent state at that point.

Sorry that I don't have additional details to offer--it has been well over
a year since we tried using it.

Jeff