[OOTB-hive] Amazon storage assistance

L. David Zuluaga Botero dzuluaga at apropia.co
Fri Jan 13 14:44:21 GMT 2017

Hi Heimo, THanks for your prompt answer.

The S3 connector documentation is for enterprise edition. Have you followed
it sucessfully also with community edition?

Thanks for the other option provided,

*Ludwig David Zuluaga Botero*
Director Ejecutivo / CEO - APROPIA Open Source
Celular/Mobile: +57 3004916896
Correo: dzuluaga at apropia.co
Calle 65 # 55-46 Parque E, Distrito de Innovación. Medellín, Antioquia CP
050010.
www.apropia.co