[OOTB-hive] Volunteers wanted - Maintaining Community Support Tools

Axel Faust axel.faust.g at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:30:11 GMT 2017

Happy mandatory new year everyone,

a short update on the quest for volunteers: counting myself we currently
have four people interested in being core maintainers and two that want to
chip in in the localisation area. This meets the minimum that I have set
out initially. We are already planning to get together in a kind of
kick-off session tentatively planned this Friday.
If anyone else has interest in participating as a maintainer in that
project, feel free to respond at any time. If it is before Friday around
15:00 / 3 pm UTC we could include you in the web session.