[OOTB-hive] Workdesk, Case Management?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Wed Feb 22 04:25:27 GMT 2017

We haven't yet had anyone request that so there are no current plans. If there is sufficient interest in it, I can look into it.

An ALF issue would be best for me to track the request. If there are multiple comments showing that people want to maintain and enhance that product, it will help me to explain why it is worth the engineering time to find and post the code.