[OOTB-hive] Workdesk, Case Management?

Richard Esplin richard.esplin at alfresco.com
Wed Feb 22 04:00:36 GMT 2017

You make some excellent points Heiko. Thank you for writing this up.

No one has explained to me the reasoning around our end-of-life of Workdesk, but I do regularly hear discussions of how we will be bringing Workdesk functionality / case management functionality into new products.

It will take some time to bring these products to market, and we recognize that leaves a feature gap it. If anyone is interested in maintaining or modernizing Workdesk, the source code of the last release is available here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/alfresco/files/Alfresco%20Workdesk%20Community%204.2.0/

Cheers,

Richard